course on Computer Science, offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, is an innovative approach to distance learning. It is specifically tailored to enhance students' practical skills in using Microsoft Word, one of the most essential tools in academic and professional settings. The course content, delivered through engaging video lectures, is a seamless continuation of what has been covered in the theoretical and practical classes.
These video lessons aim to provide students with basic yet comprehensive knowledge about Microsoft Word. They cover various aspects, such as creating and formatting documents, using templates, inserting images and tables, and applying advanced text editing techniques. By integrating theoretical knowledge with hands-on practice, the course ensures that students gain a well-rounded understanding of Word’s functionalities.
Designed to support remote learning, these videos are an excellent resource for students who wish to reinforce their learning outside the classroom. They offer the flexibility to learn at one's own pace, making them ideal for revising concepts and enhancing proficiency in Microsoft Word. This approach aligns with the faculty's commitment to providing accessible and high-quality education to all students, regardless of their location.
ويمكن للطالب بعد نجاحه في السنة اولى علوم انسانية أن يختار رغبته في دراسة ليسانس عام في الآثار والتخصص موجود في بطاقة الرغبات للسنة أولى علوم انسانية.
- Teacher: BEN ATIALLAH ABDERAHMAN
Title: English Course for First Year Humanities Students
Introduction: This course aims to reinforce the English language skills of the first year humanities students and prepare them for the second year by introducing them to the three specializations: history, archaeology, and library and information science.
1. The course covers the four main language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing, with a focus on academic vocabulary and grammar.
2. The course also introduces the students to the basic concepts and terminology of the three specializations, using authentic texts and audiovisual materials.
3. The course helps the students develop their critical thinking and research skills, as well as their intercultural awareness and communication skills.
4. The course consists of 12 units, each with a different theme related to one of the specializations. Each unit includes a variety of activities, such as listening comprehension, reading comprehension, vocabulary exercises, grammar exercises, oral presentations, written assignments, and quizzes.
5. The course is assessed by a midterm exam, a final exam, and a portfolio of the students' work throughout the semester.
- Teacher: chaima gheraibia